Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking the relevant box on the website or booking a program through email, you are agreeing to accept all these conditions.
Concerning your Privacy: we will contact you by email where possible, but we ask for your telephone number on booking forms in case we have to contact you urgently – we will not otherwise contact you by telephone
Just know that you have my word to provide the utmost in value – whether through our programs (workshops, retreats), website content or customer service. If at any time whatsoever you have reason to be dissatisfied with our services, please contact me immediately (email@example.com) and I will do my level best to provide 100% satisfaction to you.
Terms and conditions
By registering for a WhatNext program, you agree to these terms and conditions:
1) Places are limited and will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. We encourage early registration in order to confirm your place in the program.
2) Online payment: by Bank Transfer, Ideal Payment or MasterCard.
3) There are no refunds of any portion of the tuition once payment is made. If you’re unable to attend yourself you’re welcome to invite a friend or colleague to attend in your place.
4) The WhatNext programs are unique programs run by the founder, Dave Mansoor, and other dedicated professional trainers. In the event of Dave Mansoor being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control another dedicated professional trainer will be appointed. If this is not possible, the program will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 5 will come into effect.
5) We reserve the right to cancel any live program due to unforeseen circumstances. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of
- accepting the change
- taking an alternative program (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference)
- withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of the tuition paid.
For the avoidance of doubt: we are not party to any travel arrangements you make yourself and will not refund the cost of your travel arrangements in the (unlikely) event of cancellation. If you are travelling to the area especially for a program, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation insurance.
6) The type of live programs we offer requires flexibility and you must allow for alternatives. For this reason the program description must be taken as an indication of what may take place, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of photo-coco.
7) During your live tuition with WhatNextyou may visit a variety of outdoor and indoor locations. During the full duration of the program, and when you’re visiting, or travelling to or from these locations, you do so entirely at your own personal risk and take full responsibility for your actions.
8) It is advisable that you have adequate insurance for your own equipment. During our programs your equipment may be subject to the elements or accidental damage. We are not responsible for any damage incurred to your equipment or belongings whilst participating on one of our programs.
WhatNext | Amsterdam | The Netherlands | kvk 34355935 | iban: NL96 RABO 0154 8758 99 |